Saturday, August 26
• 5:30 a.m. Transition/packet pickup opens (Kids & SuperSprint)
• 6:30 a.m. Packet pickup closes (ALL KIDS)
• 6:45 a.m. Transition closes (ALL)
* Kids triathlon starts at 7:00 a.m.; Late bike check will be available for SuperSprint athletes after the last youth triathlete gets onto the run course safely.
• 9:00 a.m. Transition re-opens
(Late SuperSprint check in and kids check out)
• 9:30 a.m. Packet pickup closes (SuperSprint)
• 9:45 a.m. Transition closes (SuperSprint)
• 9:45 a.m. SuperSprint course talk
• 9:57 a.m. National Anthem
• 10:00 a.m. SuperSprint race start
• 11:30 a.m. SuperSprint awards ceremony
Schedule is subject to change. Please review again race week.
NEW THIS YEAR – Swim sequence will be a time trial this year! All athletes will still rack their bikes according to their wave assignment as well as line up for the swim start with their wave. The sequence will run quicker and smoother than in the past with a time trial vs. wave start.
- Late bike check out is subject to the last SuperSprint runner on course
- To avoid lines race morning, you are encouraged to pick up your packet at the Multisport Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, August 25
- Optional early Course Talks are now available at the Expo on Friday (2:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.)
- Transition is located in the Foster Beach parking lot
- Wilson parking lot is the closest and cheapest option for race day athlete and spectator parking