SPECIAL REGISTRATION OPTIONS
The Chicago Triathlon is far from a one-size-fits-all event. Race weekend is composed of a variety of special programs and competitions, each designed to accommodate participants of every ability, interest level and goal:
|First Timers’ Program||450||Beginner||Sprint or International|
|Divvy Wave||100||Beginner to Advanced||SuperSprint|
|Relay Teams||100||Beginner to Advanced||Kids, Sprint or International|
|Triple Challenge||200||Advanced||SuperSprint + Sprint + International|
|Clydesdales/Athenas||200||Any||Sprint or International|
|First Responders||100||Any||Sprint or International|
|Mountain Bike||150||Any||Sprint or International|
RACE CHANGES & DEFERRALS
Need to change your race distance? Online race changes are now closed. Please email email@example.com in order to complete your changes. Last day for changes is Sunday, August 19th. Any change requests after that date must be completed at the Solutions booth during Expo hours only.
If you would like to defer your entry to next year, please login to your Chronotrack account and select “Change Race.” Deferrals must be submitted by Monday, August 20.
The 2018 Chicago Triathlon is committed to being environmentally and socially sustainable. In 2012, the race earned certification as a sustainable race by the Council for Responsible Sport and was recognized as a green event by the Chicago Park District. This year we are applying for recertification.
- Recycling and composting in transition, at the swim start, on the course and at the finish festival
- Sourcing local food and beverages
- Minimizing our carbon and water footprints
- Donating unused food to charity
- Reusing signage and other materials
- Recycling race bibs and swim caps
- Supporting local charities
We encourage participants to help by:
- Carpooling or using public transportation to get to and from the race
- Using your own hydration system on the run to minimize paper cup waste and conserve water
- Using the recycling, compost and landfill bins provided
- Supporting our charities
The race is committed to respecting and including athletes and volunteers of all ability, and not discrimination on the basis of age, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, race or religion. If you have comments or suggestions for how we can strengthen our commitment to sustainability and equity, please email us.