Friday, August 28, 2020
Chicago Triathlon Multisport & Fitness Expo
Hilton Chicago | 720 S. Michigan Ave. , Chicago, IL | Lower Level
|1:00 – 8:00 p.m.||MultiSport & Fitness Expo Open|
|2:30 p.m.||SuperSprint & Kids’ Tri Athlete Briefing (optional) | Hilton Boulevard Room, 2nd Floor|
|6:00 p.m.||SuperSprint & Kids’ Tri Athlete Briefing (optional) | Hilton Boulevard Room, 2nd Floor|
NOTE: Friday allows for optional, early packet pickup for SuperSprint and Life Time Kids Tri Chicago participants (those racing only on Saturday). Otherwise, Saturday participants may pick-up their packets on race morning. See schedule below.
All Sunday participants must attend a mandatory Athlete Briefing prior to receiving their race packet. Click here for full schedule.
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Chicago Triathlon SuperSprint / Life Time Kids Tri Chicago
Foster Beach | 5200 N. Lake Shore Dr., Chicago, IL
|5:30 a.m.||Transition / Packet Pick-Up Opens | Foster Beach (SuperSprint & Kids Tri participants)|
|6:30 a.m.||Packet Pick-Up Closes | Foster Beach (Kids’ Tri only)|
|6:45 a.m.||Transition Closes | Foster Beach (all athletes)|
|6:45 a.m.||Kids’ Tri Course Talk | Swim Start|
|7:00 a.m.||Kids’ Tri Race Start (Juniors)|
|8:00 a.m.||Kids’ Tri Race Start (Seniors)|
|9:00 a.m.||Transition Re-Opens | Foster Beach (late SuperSprint check-in / Kids’ Tri check-out)|
|9:30 a.m.||Packet Pick-Up Closes | Foster Beach (SuperSprint)|
|9:45 a.m.||Transition Closes | Foster Beach (SuperSprint)|
|9:45 a.m.||SuperSprint Course Talk | Swim Start|
|10:00 a.m.||SuperSprint Race Start|
|12:00 p.m.||SuperSprint Awards Ceremony (near Finish Line)|
- Bike check-out is subject to the last SuperSprint runner entering the Run Course.
- To avoid lines race morning, you are encouraged to pick-up your packet at the Multisport Health & Fitness Expo on Friday.
- Optional early Athlete Briefings are available at the Expo on Friday (2:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.).
- Saturday’s Transition area is located in the Foster Beach parking lot.
- The Wilson Avenue parking lot is the closest and least expensive option for race day athlete and spectator parking.
Schedule is subject to change. Please review again race week.