To fully understand the true Chicago Triathlon race weekend experience, we proudly unveil the following documentary video series. Videos are being released throughout the season. Watch. Learn. Share. Enjoy!
The ultimate race experience
See for yourself.
Chicago Triathlon Video Vignettes
- THE EXPERIENCE: A 30,000′ perspective of what makes the Chicago Triathlon weekend so special.
- A RACE FOR EVERYONE: Explore the special programs and competitions that make #ChiTri much more than a one-size-fits-all race.
- THE SUPERSPRINT TRI: The shortest adult race of the weekend, consisting of a 375 meter swim, a 10k bike and a 1.5k run.
- THE KIDS TRI: The perfect launching pad for youth, ages 7-14, to enter the sport of triathlon.
- MULTISPORT & FITNESS EXPO: Recognized as the top show in the sport, the Expo is where it all begins.
- THE TRANSITION AREA: Learn about the functionality and logistics this 5-acre outdoor locker room.
- THE SWIM COURSE: This spectator friendly, incredibly festive swim experience offers plenty of energy to go around!
- THE BIKE COURSE: The event’s Bike Course offers one of the most unique urban racing experiences imaginable.
- THE RUN COURSE: The Chicago Triathlon Run Course features the best scenery throughout Chicago’s famed Museum Campus.
- SPECTATING: coming soon
- TRAVELING TO CHICAGO: coming soon