The backbone of any special event is a solid group of volunteers, and the Chicago Triathlon is no exception. Without the help of volunteers the race would not be possible. We are always recruiting helpful volunteers and groups alike to support us throughout the Chicago Triathlon race weekend.
The least we can do for each volunteer is to give back a little something for you! All Chicago Triathlon volunteers will receive:
- A commemorative volunteer T-shirt celebrating this year’s event
- Complimentary food and beverage
- Complete community service hours
- Meet a new friend or business contact
- Create new interests or hobbies
- Fulfillment of helping another individuals accomplish their goal or dream
- And, of course, the good feeling one gets when helping a worthy cause
Volunteer positions include packet pickup, course marshaling, goody bag and T-shirt distribution, aid station support and many others. Over 2,000 volunteers are needed throughout the weekend at the Multisport & Fitness Expo, SuperSprint and Life Time Kids Tri Chicago or Sunday’s Chicago Triathlon, we can find a volunteer position for just about anyone.
Group leaders of volunteer groups larger than 10 people are encouraged to reach out directly to our volunteer coordinator. Along with the normal perks of helping, we do offer donations to volunteer groups of 10 helpers or more. We will find space to accommodate groups of any size, so reach out to us today and get your group involved! If you’re interested please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance to all of our 2021 Chicago Triathlon volunteers. Don’t forget to use #lifetimevolunteer when posting your fun photos on social media!